There are a few things you should do first when you first get your TutorPanel account. Altogether these steps should take 5-10 minutes.
1. After logging in, from the navigation menu go to Account Management->General Settings and enter your company information, particularly your company's address which will appear on your invoices. Setting your currency is also a good idea.
2. If you have a company logo, you can upload it to brand your account and invoices. Go to Account Management->Logos & Colors. There are two logos you will want to upload first, the one that will appear on the website which should be a light colored logo and the second one that will appear on your invoices which should be a dark logo.
3. The next step is to add your first teacher. Go to Employees->Teachers->Add a Teacher. Complete the form and save it.
4. Now that you have a teacher added you can begin adding students. Go to the "Students" tab and select the type of student you want to add. Complete the form and save it and you're well on your way to taking advantage of TutorPanel's features.
5. You can either schedule lessons when adding a student by checking the "Schedule Lessons" box and completing the form, or you can go to the Calendar tab and click "Add Lessons". Fill in the form and click "Save".