If you would like to give students or parents the ability to request tutoring sessions through their TutorPanel accounts you can enable this feature in the General Settings of your TutorPanel account.
1. Go to the Account Management tab and click on General Settings.
2. Under the "Lesson Requests" section check the box to "Allow students to request lessons".
3. When students or parents log into their TutorPanel accounts they can set enter the details for a tutoring session and request it.
4. An email will be sent to the administrator and the request will also appear on the Home page in the administrator's account.
5. The administrator can then approve, modify or reject the requested session.